PAID STAFF APPLICATION FORM – Applications for paid staff is now closed for 2019 – interviews are scheduled for February.
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM – Available soon!
Your Application Package must include:
- A complete resumé
- A cover letter (please include relevant work, volunteer, and education/ certifications you have for the position/s you are applying for, and what about you personally that makes you a strong candidate for the position/s); no longer than 1 page in length.
- A professional letter of reference (employer, volunteer supervisor, teacher, coach, minister, etc) as well as the contact information of two other referees.
- A photo copy of a valid First Aid CPR Level ‘C’ certificate OR proof of enrollment in said course with intended completion date. This applies to NLS certification or Food Safety course if relevant to the position/s you applied for.
- A completed application form. Please place a check mark next to any position you are interested in accepting.
To have a Child Abuse Registry Check Completed:
- https://novascotia.ca/coms/families/abuse/ChildAbuseRegister.html and follow the directions listed, for NS residents.
- For NB residents, please contact your local RCMP with your request.
To have a Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Check:
- Visit your local RCMP or Town Police station to have one completed. Specify that you require a Vulnerable Sector Check completed.
Applications will start to be processed November 30th. Application deadline is December 15th. Only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please send your application package to Camp Ta-Wa-Si’s Chair of Personnel at email@example.com