PAID STAFF APPLICATION FORM – Due January 30th
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM – Due February 29th
Paid Staff Application Directions:
All Application Packages Must Include:
- A completed paid staff application form, including the contact information of 3 referees. If willing to accept a variety of positions, please indicate your order of preference of positions using numbers (#1 being most desired).
- A completed resumé.
- A cover letter (1 page) detailing your strengths suited for your desired position(s), your relevant work and volunteer experience, and what makes you stand out from other candidates.
- A letter of reference from 1 referee listed.
- A copy of your valid certifications as applicable.
Certifications and Criminal Record Checks
- All paid staff must hold up to date certification in First Aid & CPR Level ‘C’ (the two-day course; valid for 3 years).
- Hired lifeguards must hold up to date certification in pool-deck NLS (valid for 2 years)
- Head Cook applicants must hold a valid Food Safety Certification.
- **All staff 18 years of age and older must be able to present a clear criminal record check that includes a Vulnerable Sector check (for working with children and youth under the age of 16). These are completed at your local RCMP or Police Station.
- All staff 18 years of age and older must complete a Child Abuse Registry Check.
**Successful applicants will receive a letter from the employer for authorization of criminal record checks. Criminal record checks will be presented to the Summer Camp Director and Chair of Personnel on the first day of training. Criminal record checks should not be disclosed via email.
Please send your application package to Camp Ta-Wa-Si’s Chair of Personnel at email@example.com